Going & Making

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the
Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.
And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
(Matthew 28:19-20 ESV)



Going and Making.

This is the desire of my heart and the passion of my life.  I want to GO wherever God calls me and MAKE disciples for Him.  I want to glorify Him in everything I do, especially in obedience to His call in the Great Commission.

I also GO and MAKE in other ways...


I am a wife, mother, and I work full-time outside of the home which means I am on the GO constantly.

I love to MAKE things!  I have a creative streak a mile wide.  Be it making dinner for family and friends, or wreaths, or sugar/salt scrubs, watercolor paintings...  I guess you could say I'm crafty.

So that's what this here blog is about.  It's about sharing the Gospel, discipleship, and living out this GOING and MAKING for God's glory in every area of life. 

I hope that you will find REAL life in this blog.  It's not all puppies, rainbows, and unicorns (no matter how much I wish it were!).  By nature, I'm not a girly-girl; I am a little rougher around the edges, a tomboy if you will, so you won't see a lot of girly stuff around here either - only a little and rarely at that. 


No comments